Look at her go!! What a miracle... to think that Mahalia will be doing that within a year... it's crazy how much they learn without taking any notes or studying.
We're you a little tired when you wrote this? It "loke" read funny. That and I didn't realize that once kids started walking that they flew around rooms. If that's the case then I'm going out today to get some fishing weights to tie around Lily's ankles. LOL
7 comments:
Look at her go!! What a miracle... to think that Mahalia will be doing that within a year... it's crazy how much they learn without taking any notes or studying.
WhooHoo look at her go! Was she chasing Rose? Now the fun really begins :)
Oh, Claire takes notes.
I'll show her this video and see what she picks up from it.
Congratulations Lily! And such a great house to run around in circles chasing each other.
Yep, It's loke the pied piper around here! Lily follows Rose everywhere !
And don't show it to Claire! Keep her on the floor as long as you can!!!
We're you a little tired when you wrote this? It "loke" read funny. That and I didn't realize that once kids started walking that they flew around rooms. If that's the case then I'm going out today to get some fishing weights to tie around Lily's ankles. LOL
C
Ok Chris..I mean keep her bum on the ground as long as you can...
Post a Comment