Tuesday, February 3, 2009
boom boom! Ain't it great to be crazy!
This pic is for Chris.(He's in Sydney.) Chris to give you perspective on our snow... this is our lilac bush at 3 or 5 pm.can't remember...Anyway its now 7 ish and still snowing.
And we are all going a bit shack whacky here in the house..although we did get out earlier this morning before 9 when the snow started. So after colouring , playdough, crafts, baking, games etc...we turned into Spider man ../girls. Remember doing this when you were kids??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of snow. I hope you have all the webs cleaned up when I get home... LOL :-D
Miss you guys, but I'm glad that you had lots of fun during the storm.
See you tomorrow night.
Love you all.
Chris
That's so nice doing a blog just for Chris. I feel like I'm trespassing commenting, but I just wanted to say it sounds like you're great at staving off cabin fever. You're a great mom/wife!
Noooo, just the first pic was for Chris!!!! Geez a whole blog for one person!? That's Craaazy talk!
ps: thanks!
"Spiderman, spiderman,does whatever a spider can",
I remember using those bags for masks with Mitchell and Alex! (onion bags work great) ;)
That is an onion bag! What else is there?
I have seen oranges in these bags too...they are red I think!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!
WOW so much snoooooow! Our weather forecast says it'll be 40 degrees celcious the coming week. Eeek, then I'll wish that I had snow covering our garden!
And no, I don't remember using onion bags to play spiderman. Man, did I miss out!
Ditte , I'll trade you some snow for some of those 40 degrees!
And yes you did miss out but there's still time to catch up! Grab an onion bag!
I used it to be Wonderwoman. I think I might have even gone to school one day like that. Or at least tried. We'd have to check with Rita to see if I got past the front door. I still remember how great I felt, feeling like Wonderwoman! Seriously, Ditte, go get an onion or orange bag.
Wonder woman!!?? She didn't have a mask did she? or was it a hairnet? :)
Tom just got groceries and he bought oranges in a red mesh bag LOL
No! She had that tierra-like thing, but I was SURE I looked just like her! Kids are nuts.
By the way, 13 comments!! yay!
Bethanne, you had a crochet cap, yellow, not an onion bag. And how you thought that made you look like WonderWoman I don't know.
Heee heee, comment number 15!!! How many can we get about Spiderman, Wonderwoman, and Onion/Orange Bags... LOL
:-D
Chris
Really?! My bad.
Yesterday, I found that oranges also can be packaged in BLACK netting too!!!!
Post a Comment