A little blog about how we spend our time...
Haha, She looks so "studious". Good thing other potato parts weren't added.
Ha ha!! I bet she can see LOTS better. And they look so comfortable.
Wah ha! Those are going to make her go crosseyed!!
She was quite content to wear them...kept them on while I went to get the camera and take a couple of pictures!
Mitchell used to put his glasses on like those and pretend to be Steve Urkle. He would even hike up the pants
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha, She looks so "studious". Good thing other potato parts weren't added.
Ha ha!! I bet she can see LOTS better. And they look so comfortable.
Wah ha! Those are going to make her go crosseyed!!
She was quite content to wear them...kept them on while I went to get the camera and take a couple of pictures!
Mitchell used to put his glasses on like those and pretend to be Steve Urkle. He would even hike up the pants
Post a Comment