Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Saturday was such a beautiful, sunny and not too cold day we had to get out for a walk. So, after filling our bellies with delicious pancakes and bacon and sausages and toast and eggs, coffee and tea and juice at a local community breakfast....and after Rose's dance class.....we went out. Lily loves the sleigh. Especially when we got to the pond and Chris pulled her around stopping short and letting her whip around. I know it sounds dangerous but really it wasn't at all!
And speaking of Rose's dance class..She's been moved up a level! The instructor says she's ready to move on..plus it will help to even out the sizes of the classes.
Also...more amazing news from this week-end...Lily took her first steps! I have video of us trying to catch her walking ..which is actually kind of funny..but I didn't include it with this blog because I didn't get any actual steps. Side note* Chris just suggested I use the word "footage" in place of "steps" in that last sentence....get it foot-age..?? groooaann...* Being back at school has been great! I love that I only work 3 days then 2 days. I don't feel near the amount of gulit that I did when Rose was one and I had to teach 5 days a week.
Plus- I got an apple from one of the students today! HA! How fun! The real one ..it's green.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Weeee! Mitchell and Alex loved being "spun" in the sled too!
Glad you feel good about school,you can enjoy your day without the guilt and you know the girls will be fine. And yeah for Lily, look out now , she will only get faster.

Bethanne Reynolds said...

a) I`m so jealous of your snow. I want to need a sleigh for Mahalia.
b) Moved up a level!! Shows you what that teacher knows... she`s ready for Broadway!
c) is your desk always that tidyÉÉ(my question mark isn`t working... it`s doing this instead: É) I can`t figure it out!

tracey said...

To bethanne..since you sem to be into this alphabetized listing thing..
a)yeah ..snow is awesome it's the ice that sucks...
b)I KNOW!!! We're excoited but she's quite non chalant..is that how you spell that?
c)Yes..this year it is...because now that I'm job sharing I have to consider my partner and assume she'd like to be able to find the desk when she comes in!

tracey said...

Alta;
I just noticed that your comment could have been alphabet listed. not that you should ..I just noticed... :)

Anonymous said...

maybe next time :)

Anonymous said...

(this is from Alex) What grade do u teach? and what does gulit mean?;)

tracey said...

Hi Alex! I teach Grade Primary and gulit means guilt! :) Thanks for the proof read!