A little blog about how we spend our time...
STILL with the pockets!! But come on... there must be some great photos of you and Corey when you were kids! You talked about him constantly for the first few years I knew you!
oh, sweet. Sisters are a magical gift, it's true.
yes, I must admit , sisters are great to have around ... I have my fair share :)
Sure, but Cory's still a brother. I wanna be greedy and have a sister too!
Sooo... knowing how much we love our brothers, are you going to be nice to these 2 and give them a little brother???!!!
Hmmm, no comment to bethanne's post, Are we going to hear an answer?
I'm staying out of this one. I'll leave that answer to the one that has to carry him for the 40 week period, and the 12 months of sleepless nights.Chris
Post a Comment
7 comments:
STILL with the pockets!!
But come on... there must be some great photos of you and Corey when you were kids! You talked about him constantly for the first few years I knew you!
oh, sweet. Sisters are a magical gift, it's true.
yes, I must admit , sisters are great to have around ... I have my fair share :)
Sure, but Cory's still a brother. I wanna be greedy and have a sister too!
Sooo... knowing how much we love our brothers, are you going to be nice to these 2 and give them a little brother???!!!
Hmmm, no comment to bethanne's post, Are we going to hear an answer?
I'm staying out of this one. I'll leave that answer to the one that has to carry him for the 40 week period, and the 12 months of sleepless nights.
Chris
Post a Comment