Sunday, May 17, 2009
A few days go we had a visitor...but by the time I got out my camera...turned it on ...geez its slow....and got back to the window this was the only picture I could catch of our sly fox.
Kelsey and Emily turned ten and seven this weekend. Here we are at the party. We spent the night at a hotel and this morning we started our day with a swim. Rose swam today WITHOUT us holding her! Yayay Rose!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Way to go Rose on swimming!!
Too bad you missed most of the fox Tracey, it would have made a great picture.
Where was the b-day party? Alex would have come if we knew. Hope they had a good time.
I can't wait to get to the beach and take a walk. Right now we are busy with so many things.
Post a Comment