All I can say is Ahhhhhhhh! hahaha, Great video! don't kids love to get outside and just scream. I hear a lot out our windows when all the kids in the neighbourhood are out playing :)
OMG fantastic. Especially when Lily is almost blown over. We had a screamer visit us last weekend and Mahalia cried almost each time so I was surprised each time Lily didn't cry and instead joined in!
Oh, that is cute. See now, where I live, there is no such thing as an outside voice. Neighbours are too close, everyone keeps the volume pretty much the same. That freedom of volume is a gift that people in rural Nova Scotia have. Lucky girls.
Tracey is that why you live in the woods? I could play my low whistle to my hearts content and no-one would know the beautiful music they were missing. Nice pairs of lungs on those kids.
6 comments:
All I can say is Ahhhhhhhh! hahaha, Great video! don't kids love to get outside and just scream. I hear a lot out our windows when all the kids in the neighbourhood are out playing :)
OMG fantastic. Especially when Lily is almost blown over. We had a screamer visit us last weekend and Mahalia cried almost each time so I was surprised each time Lily didn't cry and instead joined in!
These two love to scream! Although Lily used to cry..Wait 'til Mahalia gets bigger! :)
Oh, that is cute. See now, where I live, there is no such thing as an outside voice. Neighbours are too close, everyone keeps the volume pretty much the same. That freedom of volume is a gift that people in rural Nova Scotia have. Lucky girls.
Tracey is that why you live in the woods? I could play my low whistle to my hearts content and no-one would know the beautiful music they were missing. Nice pairs of lungs on those kids.
K,.. Sharron,John ..bring your whistle and kids for a great big screaming-whistling party next time you are home! Wahoo!
Post a Comment