I tried to get it with my camera but the lines on tv screens that roll when you look at it through your camera ruined it...Chris taped it on vhs though.... If your over to visit...we will give a screening! :)
I'm working on getting something electronic to be able to email and post.
She was sooo excited. One of the ladies from our church called to let her know that she saw Rose's picture and Rose's face really lit right up. Right after that Rose wanted to call the world to let them know.
9 comments:
yay, I get to see it eventhough I missed Live at Five...still think she should have a screening for all of us that missed it on the news. :)
Did you record and put it on youtube???? I need to see it!! That's a great picture, Rose!!
I tried to get it with my camera but the lines on tv screens that roll when you look at it through your camera ruined it...Chris taped it on vhs though....
If your over to visit...we will give a screening! :)
I'm working on getting something electronic to be able to email and post.
She was sooo excited. One of the ladies from our church called to let her know that she saw Rose's picture and Rose's face really lit right up. Right after that Rose wanted to call the world to let them know.
Chris
What's the bright idea above someone's head? An apple? A lemon? A weather balloon?
Sharon, I know in Scotland that you don't get to see it too much, but that bright spot would be the sun... ;-)~
Chris
Actually......Chris....
It's a second sun. Rose started to draw it then changed her mind. Can't you tell!? Geez.
Sorry Sharron. I married Mr. sarcasm. :)
oops! I reread my comment...I guess Chris and I are a good pair!
Ha! Thank you to the Scott-Strathdee-Sarcasm family.
Anytime.
Chris
Post a Comment