Happy Birthday to my bestest friend in the whole wide world! This is one of my favourite pictures of her because she is laughing, and that ....is how we spend most of our time together. We once spent a twenty minute walk laughing the entire way because of ....a jack of hearts?? ....I think...
Anyway,I hope you spent the day laughing Bethanne!
That's her in the back by the way..not the smiley guy in the red shirt or the cute chick with the glasses, the other one in the back.
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Bethanne! I sometimes sneak a peek at your blog and your daughter is beautiful
Thank you Alta! and thank you Tracey, that was a post that left me feeling warm and fuzzy. Was it a jack of hearts? Something inane like that anyway. Tell your neighbour to sell us his house and we might laugh like that again one day!
That must be the smiley shirt-she's wearing it in the flenjes pic too!
Post a Comment