Saturday, March 14, 2009

jammin'

Rose loves music..and can make up some pretty good songs..I'll have to put a video up. Lily is just discovering how this thing works..and is loving it too.
Here she is rocking out! On the uke!


We went to the farmers market today and saw the coolest ukulele player there. He was crazy talented and looked like a Muppet. Big round mouth, close knit eyes, poofy hair and crazy clothes! You guys would have loved him...every single one of you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sigh, this is what is missing from my saturdays...farmer's markets and muppet ukelele players. I'd love to hear some of those Rose and Lily compositions.

Anonymous said...

She really IS rockin out on the uke! Genius child. The uke is the ultimate. Bring on the videos of Rose!

Anonymous said...

I presume that this is the beginning of the 'Strathdee Musical Family Quartet'.