Here's Lily this morning, giving her toys their good morning snuggles... And here's the view out the window this morning ..after yesterdays snow and Rose and I playing in it and messing it up..... We made mini snowmen...which led to the following conversation. "I'm going to make a tall snowman!", exclaimed Rose. "You are? How tall?", I reply. "Up to heaven, to God. He's going to say hi to God."..........long pause......"But we'll need a stool."
5 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hahahahahaha!!!! That's some stool you'll need. the stool of babel.
I want to leave a comment but everything I have to say seems so insignificant after that!... except I just noticed, the verification word is "outersin"! Should I glean some meaning from all this, you snowman-talking-to-God builders?
5 comments:
Hahahahahaha!!!! That's some stool you'll need. the stool of babel.
I want to leave a comment but everything I have to say seems so insignificant after that!... except I just noticed, the verification word is "outersin"! Should I glean some meaning from all this, you snowman-talking-to-God builders?
hmmmmmmmmmmm.....outer sin verses inner sin ..we could get very philosophical with this one! Smowmen being outside and all....
I just love reading your Rose stories, I have to read them to Alex
Read it!!!!!
Brother John...:)
Post a Comment