The other day we went to visit our friend and babysitter who now lives across from a dairy farm..so, of course a visit to the cows was in order. We got the grand tour and took lots of pictures!
We fed some lunch to the gentle calves.

Lily made a new friend! This cow was nose to nose with her when I pushed her closer...

And............Here is Gilbert. The smiling goat. You can not look at him and not smile. I tried..several times!


He's just so happy!
5 comments:
I JUST woke up and in my ridiculously tired state, I thought for a moment that Gilbert the smiling goat was sitting on a pew in a church!!
Holy Goat! You're right Bethanne, it does look like that.
HA!!!!! It took me a minute to see that but you're right!! Ha! that's funny!
He's sitting there greeting everyone with a big smile ready to sing hymns!
Read it!!!!
Brother John...:)
Post a Comment