Thursday, November 6, 2008

Ramblings

Four year old ramblings:
On the way to pre-school this morning Rose said.."I want to be a teacher when I grow up. You and me can teach together in a school, OK mom? Maybe in Elmsdale school or we could have our own school. And Bethanne and Charmaine can teach there too."
"Sure that sounds really fun!!" I replied. "Would Nancy and Shyanne, (her pre-school teachers) teach there too?"
"No Mommy, it's not a lemonade stand."



She takes this teaching stuff very seriously!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does Nancy and Shyanne make lemonade often at preschool? Just wondering what connection she came up with. Alex always connected pineapples to Brimicombes.We still don't know why.

tracey said...

I have NOOOO idea. But I thought What a funny thing to say! This is not a lemonade stand!!?? it came out of the blue. I'm sure it makes sense to her some how ...

Anonymous said...

What if I want to work at a lemonade stand? My school is a bit of one already... pay's pretty good. Tell Rose she can come and work at my lemonade stand!