Wednesday, November 26, 2008

lunch

We were having lunch yesterday when this conversation occurred....

Rose, " This lunch is only for girls. Only girls are allowed to eat this."

Me, "OK, How come just girls?? I think boys like it just as much..and they do eat it just as much..."



Rose, "No, It's just for girls, Mom. "




Me,"Why?"






Rose,"Cause it's Girl cheese sandwiches."

HA!
The next ten minutes of conversation consisted of me trying to convince her that they were in fact Grilled cheese sandwiches and then another 5 minutes of Rose trying to say Grilled cheese sandwiches without both of us laughing at her attempts!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like grilled cheese sandwiches too. So I hope i'm not eatig girly food. Especially when you have a frog in your stomach to feed them to. You'll have to read this to Rose for me. She is the only one that will understand this...:)

Brother John

Anonymous said...

We had this conversation when Alex was young. He didn't want to eat it one day because it was a "girled" cheese and i had to show him how i grilled it in the pan. Little ones minds are amazing things

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess that I'll have to prepare "Guylled" cheese sandwiches, but adding other ingredients with the cheese.. ;-)

Chris

tracey said...

Cory- Rose said hehe when I read it to her..
Alta- Yep they're related
Chris -Guylly sandwiches?? and what ingredients would make it guyly?