May I point out that this should not be an argument. Instead of disclosing this small embarrassment to the online world, you should just phone your mother and ask her quietly. Your brother's wife is Tracey's sister in law. Michelle is YOUR sister in law. Ahem... I mean, in a purely anonymous sense... I'm not judging either one of you!
Tell Chris he lived in France for too long where they say silly things, like "the wife of the brother of my husband". Here's another question: what do I call the long-standing partner (not legally a husband, though) of Bruno's sister? Because he's not technically anything IN LAW! any suggestions?
10 comments:
Sister-in -law?
May I point out that this should not be an argument. Instead of disclosing this small embarrassment to the online world, you should just phone your mother and ask her quietly. Your brother's wife is Tracey's sister in law. Michelle is YOUR sister in law. Ahem... I mean, in a purely anonymous sense... I'm not judging either one of you!
You call her Michelle
Ha ha ..no
Chris's brothers wife...not my brothers wife..
is it sister in law??( my answer) or my brother in laws wife...(chris's answer).??
Tell Chris he lived in France for too long where they say silly things, like "the wife of the brother of my husband". Here's another question: what do I call the long-standing partner (not legally a husband, though) of Bruno's sister? Because he's not technically anything IN LAW! any suggestions?
It is still sister in law.
Does anyone want first cousin/first cousin once removed/second cousin explained?
Bethanne, you call him Luc.
THANK YOU!!! Thats what I thought!
CHRIS JUST HAD ME GO TO WIKIPEDIA !!! AND iM STILL RIGHT!!!!
Ooooh. I'm so insulted, as you should be. Why do people put their trust in Wikipedia over people like us? Wikipedia is written by people like us!!!
Tom agreed with Chris...it must be the way a guys brain works?
Post a Comment