Sunday, August 24, 2008

four years old!

Rose is four....and I'm sad. She's growing up too fast! This picture was taken with Rose's new camera!..at her FUN party! ( that's Liam's foot inthe background)... She's taken some great shots! ....maybe I'll share some later.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't lament! It really is fun to watch them grow. The only trouble is keeping track of all the memories.

tracey said...

I know! especially when im sleep deprived!!

Anonymous said...

Just wait until she's 15! Imagine what I'm going through right now. Lots of years to enjoy ...make the most of them

tracey said...

Alta!!! No she will not be 15! she is now permently 4!

Anonymous said...

Ahahahahhaha! I thought that tooo!

Anonymous said...

Oh my GOD>... have I not commented yet??!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROSE!!! I hope she likes the dishes.
I remember teaching a 4 year old swimming and one day he just spent 10 minutes singing his own song:"I'm four I'm four I'm four!" But he'd been 4 for months! I hope Rose will be as pleased with 4!