So, while we are enjoying the view and exploring rocks and caves...we hear a motor and look up ...and see an old van, parents in front, ecstatic kids in the back- all with huge smiles and waves coming towards us, DRIVING DOWN THE ROCKY BEACH! I think the funniest thing was seeing the "Drive Safe" sticker on the back of it! They drove waaaaaayyyy down the beach to a sandy spot and stopped...all piling out to play.
Thursday, August 14, 2008
con't
READ THE NEXT BLOG FIRST ..AND THIS ONE SECOND...
So, while we are enjoying the view and exploring rocks and caves...we hear a motor and look up ...and see an old van, parents in front, ecstatic kids in the back- all with huge smiles and waves coming towards us, DRIVING DOWN THE ROCKY BEACH! I think the funniest thing was seeing the "Drive Safe" sticker on the back of it! They drove waaaaaayyyy down the beach to a sandy spot and stopped...all piling out to play.
Look at that view!..... As the girls focus on a worm the found on the path.
So, while we are enjoying the view and exploring rocks and caves...we hear a motor and look up ...and see an old van, parents in front, ecstatic kids in the back- all with huge smiles and waves coming towards us, DRIVING DOWN THE ROCKY BEACH! I think the funniest thing was seeing the "Drive Safe" sticker on the back of it! They drove waaaaaayyyy down the beach to a sandy spot and stopped...all piling out to play.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Was it the Brimicombe VW van that we always piled out of? You guys had a great adventure and I like Grace learning to fly!
Tracey, as Dan said when Bethanne asked about linking him: Link away, it's all about the links.
Hey thats what Bethanne said when I asked her too!
Post a Comment