
We have been busy this summer ..here are a couple of pictures of our trip to Ont... visiting brother and sister in laws, Grandparents and other relatives! Rose caught her first fish and is hooked on fishing thanks to uncle Jeff. Here she is returning from a fishing adventure with him and Daddy(Chris).

Here we are with aunt Robyn, getting used to swimming in the lake and not having to look for jellyfish..but looking for golf balls instead.....(if you look carefully you can see Grandpa looking for golf balls in the top of the picture).
3 comments:
I clicked on the picture to see it closer before reading your caption... now don't tell Grandpa this, but I was still thinking about the fishing trip and I thought, "oh look, a whale!... hmmm... weird looking whale."
'Rose caught her first fish and is hooked on fishing' Pun intended??
That pun was just for you Aubrey!
Should i mention that Grandpa --Whale thing to Grandpa??
Post a Comment