Jusshht shtarrrtin? I cain't remember when thish paarrty did shtaart, but it is time to get off this tiltawhirlllll. Lishhen clarily...I mean Claire... and...Lily, why don't the twos of yous go out on the deck and watch the sunrise. We're callin it a night.
4 comments:
That is WAY better than those typical pictures of babies holding beer bottles! What the heck did you do to our Lily??!
I...did nothing. She... decided to wake up every 2-3 hours. You should have seen how I looked!!
The truth is, we were out of beer by the time I got the camera out. You should have seen Lily partying. WOW, no-one could keep up.
Chris
Jusshht shtarrrtin? I cain't remember when thish paarrty did shtaart, but it is time to get off this tiltawhirlllll. Lishhen clarily...I mean Claire... and...Lily, why don't the twos of yous go out on the deck and watch the sunrise. We're callin it a night.
Post a Comment