Thursday, April 10, 2008

Shop til you drop

So today, the girls a.k.a Gramma, Rose, Lily and I went shopping in down town New Glasgow! I forgot how much I love shopping here! Rose came home with a new kitty...
and after a long time searching.. I came home with new shoes! That are exactly like my old ones ..except...Can you spot the difference??


Yes, I know one is ten years old and one is brand new but besides that..
Maybe this will help...LOOK!! Dr Martins are not made in England any more!!! They are made in China!!! Have I been had?? I did buy these at a legitamate store! Not out of the back of a truck!!
Apparently they started making them in China about three years ago!! Does anyone else know about this??

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THIS is the kind of thing we should all have an outlet through which to protest such things! Forget boycotting the Olympics... we should be able to boycot this type of thing!!