
Rose and I just went to see her very first movie in the theatre! She was in awe of the size of the screen..the amount of chairs and how high they went in the stadium style risers. She also got to have pop for the second time in her life. And although we meant to take her to a movie before this I'm glad we waited until now because she really seemed to appreciate all the neat parts of a movie theatre. We saw the movie Tangled. Very funny movie! Rose giggled and laughed all the way through. And if there was a very good part..she froze mid-popcorn eating and stared at the screen un moving...until she started giggling again! Plus..on top of all that it was 3D.. so she was reaching out to touch the floating objects...I just hope next time we go it won't be dissappointing to not get the cool glasses.
3 comments:
I wonder if it's more fun to go see your very first movie (Lassie, for me!) or to watch your child experience their very first movie... hmmmm.
Being a mom is such fun sometimes!
oh Tracey, you are so wise! It is much better to wait until they are older. It's overwhelming for wee ones. Sounds like a good movie!
BA-It was waaay more fun to watch Rose!
Sharron -not wise so much as slack! :) We have been meaning to go for a while..we are pretty picky on what movie to see...and we missed Toy Story 3..slackers!:)
Post a Comment