Here's a recipe for Ray's Salad...that we ate at our 2nd annual family eating get together!

Here are the four wise men...I just loved Dave's t-shirt..I had to get a picture!

Our Live Musical Entertainment!

And Live girl's balloon dancing! Gramma says she does this all the time! :)
4 comments:
1. I love that your family doesn't attribute some random or lame reason for these annual get togethers. You eat. I get the point!
2. I'm glad that balloon dancing doesn't require the same sort of dress code that pole dancing does! Would Gramma still do it otherwise?
Bethanne
what is making bethanne think of pole dancing?
I love the 4th wise man tshirt!
Gramma tells me people used to do this all the time...She corrected me and said she would never..but I guess wearing balloons and dancing was a popular form of entertainment..who knew? Not sure what they wore under the balloons ...Bethanne may be on the right track here 'cause Gramma didn't elaborate!! :)
ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!naughty balloon dancing, pop pop pop!!
Post a Comment