It was another unseasonably warm day on Tuesday. I finally dug out more summer clothes, including summer hats and we enjoyed the sunshine by running around the house.
Literally.
Around and around.
And around.
2 comments:
bethanne
said...
Get out the measuring tape and figure out how many kms they ran. Then chart it and challenge them to do it everyday, or more. Make up a sponsor sheet and send them out into the street, raise money for their college education. Suck all the fun out of it like some brilliant-baby toy sites I've been looking at.
What kind of crazy baby sites are you visiting!? Get off them now! but hmmm...I think its about 200ft around the house once....multily that by ..oh...20...that's 4000 ft divided by 3.28 to get 1219.5 m....
2 comments:
Get out the measuring tape and figure out how many kms they ran. Then chart it and challenge them to do it everyday, or more. Make up a sponsor sheet and send them out into the street, raise money for their college education. Suck all the fun out of it like some brilliant-baby toy sites I've been looking at.
What kind of crazy baby sites are you visiting!? Get off them now!
but hmmm...I think its about 200ft around the house once....multily that by ..oh...20...that's 4000 ft divided by 3.28 to get 1219.5 m....
Wow! Tuition here we come!
Post a Comment