Friday, March 28, 2008

move over bethoven!

This picture is actually from March 10th but I thought I would use it today cause I forgot to add it then! Lily was soooo excited to pound on some keys while Rose sang along. She played this little piano and the big green aligator piano too! Talent, talent, talent... On an other note...yesterday Lily was fussy so Rose went over to her and said "Who has Chubby cheeks??,Whose got chubby cheeks??,Whose got the chubby cheeks??" in the voice people use with babies. We have never said this to Lily so I asked Rose where she heard it. Rose said " God says it to Jesus all the time!"

Of course.

3 comments:

John and Sharon said...

that girl has the funniest theological quotes ever!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

So really, what do you do when she comes up with these doozies? Laugh? Probe further? Leave her and laugh in another room? I would just be way too curious to leave her. Where does she get these things??

tracey said...

I know!! what are they teaching her in Sunday school??

What do I do....hmmm..
Chris and I stopped and smiled at each other questioningly, then I said, "Of course." Later, when we bring it up again we laugh like hyeenas as we picture God and Jesus spending quality time.