Thursday, March 13, 2008

illegal pillow fight

What!!!??? If you can't read this it says.... so and so "will enter his plea on charges of alleged assault with a PILLOW in shubie court.." WHAT!!?

Geez, I hope my friend I hit with a pillow when I was eight doesn't sue!

I laughed for about ten minutes when I read this sitting alone in my kitchen. I have not laughed so hard at something in the local court briefs in..well... ever !

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bwaaahh hah ha! I'm so sad that I'm no longer your roommate! I want to be laughing with you. I mean, I am, but it's not the same all the way over here.

tracey said...

I KNOW!!
We SO should be roomies again!! Do you think Chris an Bruno would mind if we all found a place together???

Anonymous said...

Well, we have the land. We would just have to do some "minor" renovations to the house and everyone could live here. Permitted that we could get those laid back Europeans to join our upbeat way of life here in Atlantic Canada.

Chris