Here is the church, here is the steeple, open the doors, and see all the people....We filled the little church in the woods today for Lilys baptism... she was very calm and content and Rose was VERY excited. Both were the center of attention today!


Lily wore the same dress I made for Rose out of my spare wedding dress material for her baptism.

Lots of food at church after the baptism and then more food at our house for a baptism get together..
...thank you to everyone who came or sent well wishes!!
5 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! Do you say congratulations for baptisms? I hope so because: Congratulations everyone!
People do say congratulations for baptisms ..isn't that funny?
Yes, congratulations Lily. Looks like a happy day. Want to go to church camp together when we're older?
love,
baby Claire
I read Claire's comment to Lily and she smiled and said, "Eeaaaaaaaaea!". Which I think means "I'd love to! I'll see you there!"
Post a Comment