Yesterday we went to the Wiggles! Rose made a sign that said, "Rose and Lily love the Wiggles" And THEY READ IT!
Here Rose and Lily are giving the roses they made for Dorothy the Dinosaur to Captain Feathersword. He is exclaiming how huge the roses are.
And here are the Wiggles on stage. I think we are creating manic music fans. They will be the screaming girls at all the concerts when they are teen agers..just wait.
3 comments:
Such excitement! And it sounds like they were star fans with all that attention. They won't just be the screaming girls, they'll be the ones who get on stage or backstage because they stand out!
Now I feel bad for not really knowing the Wiggles and therefore depriving Mahalia of their fun.
there's still time...the new wiggles are continuing with one of the originals!
See how out of date I am?! I didn't even know there were "originals" and "new!"
Post a Comment