Monday, October 8, 2012
first name basis
In the Spring we took Lily to the IWK with pneumonia. Two weeks ago I took Lily into the IWK to get stitches near her ear,(..Long story involving a girl tickling her neck..a bump in the road and a metal object on the bus). Then back to get them removed after a week. But again last night we took her into Truro on our way back from Thanksgiving at the cottage because her ear hurt so much she was crying and and her fever was climbing.(..turned out to be a bad infection and antibiotics are wonderfully fast workers). I'm beginning to think I should have been a nurse rather than teacher. It might have saved so much driving.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Oh man, poor Lily! Was she treated well each time at least? And great job making the long story short... I think we all get the full picture! Hugs from all of us to help her feel better!
I reckon you're a great teacher and Lily is worth the drive. Hope she's feeling better soon.
hugs.
rich
now ... newest diagnosis is strep throat. :( Good thing the anti biotics help both ears and throat.
And Bethanne...both hospitals were fine and took good care of her but the IWK is above and beyond Truro in how she was treated/ie: entertained.
Whoa! Poor Lily is on a bad run. All this time in the caring hands of health professionals might make HER want to be a nurse.
Post a Comment