After a down pour ALL day, which included huge, loud thunder and lightning, the weather laid off enough for us to collect candy from our neighbours.
Here is the princess, a lizard, a witch and hmmm..I'm still not sure what that last person was...
... pre-candy. There may or may not be a post candy picture. It depends on how much Chris and I eat. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Ooh, those are the smiles of some keen candy collectors.
At first I was thinking, "I wish I'd shown Mahalia this picture before she went away for the weekend." But now I'm glad she DIDN'T see Lily's gorgeous princess outfit - the jealousy would be too much - not to mention the confusion because here halloween is only for scary stuff... no princesses allowed! They all look gorgeous! Love Rose's witch costume too!
Really!? Only scary costumes!!?? I didn't know that!
Where'd she go?
Yep, here too, only scary. And specifically creepy gory scary, like zombies, vampires, corpse brides. Come on! Dragons, tigers, bears, bees, taxmen, those would all be scary, but they don't count. It does kinda take the fun out of it for me.
Really!?
Wow..Halloween rules..whodda thought?
It really limits the creative juices! I saw 3 kids who were dressed as a washer a dryer and a laundry basket of clothes!! I say break the rules and soon everyone else will follow.
ha ha ha! what a cool idea!
Post a Comment