Happy cute caterpillar and happy beautiful princess! How excited are we.. an hour before we head out with baskets in hand!!

We went trick por treating with some neighbours and friends...Here are the three loot filled princesses at the end of the night.....

And here's Lily at the end of the night going in for some treats....

Here....is how we spent the Halloween afternoon ...at THE WIGGLES!!!! If you're not sure what I'm talking about ..they are an Australian kids band . I think I was more excited than Rose!

I love them so much I'll show you them twice!

oops
4 comments:
They all look so great! I know the Wiggles - everyone can check them out on youtube, but I bet it doesn't do justice to a live show.
hmm. I am not a fan of the Wiggles, but I am a fan of the Rose/Lily halloween show!
I have to ask...Why are you not a fan..? Although as I ask I can think of a few reasons!
I love the Wiggles!!! I am jealous...I would rather go see them more then most of the big bands that come around here...lol
Cory
Post a Comment