Here we are on Wednesday leprechaun hunting. We found where they live ..under an overturned stump in our yard that is covered with sparkly green and red moss. It has a little hole for a door with lovely colored fungus decorating it and round windows. Rose saw a sneaky leprechaun peeking out one of the windows but then she looked away and it disappeared...
It was Sable Island day at the park and we learned all about the animals on Sable Island, saw a puppet show about the history of the animals on the island and did a Sable Island horse sand art craft. This was before our walk in the park to find the Sable Island ponies. Whew!
The girls were a bit too quiet in the bathroom one day...I blame my friend Liz. The day before March break she asked"Have your girls gotten into your lipstick yet?....And I smuggly replied, "Well I don't have a lot of it laying around for them to get into." I now know to keep my mouth shut and to hide that one tube high , high up.
This was the first day of March break. I woke up to a ready made breakfast. Rose had been up early, "dressed up pretty", and made Lily and I breakfast. Such a nice way to start the week..even if the milk has a bit of orange juice in it.. :) There was a note too. She had written "To Mommy, I hope you enjoy your breakfast. I made you a bagel and one orange. Love, Rose"
3 comments:
GLad to see the snow gone finally!
Wildlife park is cool and on my list of summer activities... will you be sick of it by then?
Don't hide the lipstick... she looks great!
How thoughtful of Rose to "make" you an orange.
Hahahaha! I know I thought that was the best part! and yes I will hide it ..it's the stuff that stays on for hours its basically paint. and Im never sick of the wildlife park!
Aaaaawwww, that breakfast is soooo cute! And yes, it is a very well made orange! must have taken ages in the oven. Or microwave. Or fridge... or somewhere :o)
We have a yearly pass for the local zoo, which is just a wonderful zoo! We go all the time, and I can't get enough of it! If we had a wildlife park nearer by I would probably go there more often too. It's as much for myself as it is for Iluka!
And I know how those picures get uploaded back to front, it's rather annoying!
Post a Comment