We went to the sugar shack! Yum!

We met up with some friends and family planned a maple day. First we followed the maple line up the mountain for a walk.

Rose and her boy cousins :) on our walk up the mountain.

Rose making her maple-sicle in the snow.

Lily watching them pour the maple..and Chris too. This was before we went on tour and learned all about how maple trees are tapped and sap is boiled and then we watched it for a bit...

Here Rose and 3 boy cousins are studying the hand carved bear..debating over what the "Welcome" sign said.
This was while we were waiting to eat our pancakes, sausages, and maple beans and biscuits. Can you say yum?!
They even had maple mustard!
2 comments:
OK, I DO NOT want to see this. I live very far from any maple sugar shacks. Yes, I can buy the syrup here, but I can't pour it in the snow on a sunny day in March or walk through a forest of maple trees. Dan's friends Jon and Tara were forever posting on their blog about all their visits to Sugar Moon Farm. It is just not fair.
I'm sorry. But there's a simple solution...move to NS!! :)
Post a Comment