Friday, February 5, 2010

catching up...

Here are Rose and Lily on a walk a bit ago..(we have way more snow now!) Notice Rose's hat..It's one of those hood hats..Shes got it on her head through the part her face would go..:). Here's our Christmas tree burning bonfire..
It came complete with hot dogs, hot chocolate and hot fire..generally if it had hot in it's name it was there.....



And look at this picture I took the other day...Is it just me or do their profiles look really really similar..really you can be honest...it might just be me being a mom...and seeing things others don't :).
k -I have to go now to pick Rose up from school..She was home the last two days with a fever..and sore throat. The fever is gone and she was back to herself yesterday. However she saw me write a note to her teacher this morning telling her she could call home if she felt worse. I got a call from her teacher telling me Rose told her that her throat was sore and she wanted to go home...but she'd wait until after art. :) So when I spoke to Rose I reminded her she had "hot lunch" today...and she decided she would wait until after that too. I'm picking her up at her dismissal time. Cheeky chick.



6 comments:

sharon said...

They definitely share a sweet rosy chubby cheek profile!

Anonymous said...

Looks like you guys had a wicked time eating hotdogs and drinking hot chocolate. Wish I was there...:)

Cory

tracey said...

Funny..I thought you were..:)

Alta said...

Definatly look the same, just like you at that age ! Fire looks good , bonfires are good any time :)

tracey said...

Good ..I'm glad it's not just me...I looked over and was surprised at the similarity...so I took a picture.

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Fab. Fab walk. Fab fire. Fab girls. Fab life. Not fab friend not being there.
I especially love that the girls' strollers are sized appropriately for each of them.
Give them hugs for me.