Sunday, November 29, 2009

too soon


Rose: "Mommy, when I get bigger I'm going to marry Lane. "
Me : " Oh? Why Lane?"
Rose: " 'Cause he's the silliest boy in my class."
Me: "Well, laughter is important."
Chris: "I'm going to have to have a talk with this boys father."

4 comments:

John and Sharon said...

Lane is going to have to get in line. I'm sure that Rose will have a long line of handsome and silly beaus.

asr said...

Next to the 'Too Soon' comes 'Soon' quickly. I agree with Sharon. That's the fun part of it!

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Where's my comment?! I commented last week! Darn it! I forget what I said, but rest assured it was witty, supportive and engaging.
Much like all of Rose's future interests.

John and Sharon said...

Pitty the guys who will have to impress Chris enough to let Rose out on a date
John