A little blog about how we spend our time...
Ummmm... 16? 26? or 60?Happy birthday Chris!!!
I like 16 or 26... not sure about the 60... thanks BethanneChris
Nine.
Love the glasses Chris!
Sharon's guess is the best... you win the prize, but you'll have to ask John for it... John, I guess you'll have to come up with one...;-)
ooh...prizes. I'm sure the prize is a box of 36 chocolates. I'll let John know. Thanks!
why did no one comment on my post of the torch...??
Enjoy the chocholates! :)
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Ummmm... 16? 26? or 60?
Happy birthday Chris!!!
I like 16 or 26... not sure about the 60... thanks Bethanne
Chris
Nine.
Love the glasses Chris!
Sharon's guess is the best... you win the prize, but you'll have to ask John for it... John, I guess you'll have to come up with one...
;-)
ooh...prizes. I'm sure the prize is a box of 36 chocolates. I'll let John know. Thanks!
why did no one comment on my post of the torch...??
Enjoy the chocholates! :)
Post a Comment