Thursday, October 29, 2009

Poor Rose

Rose's eye surgery went well, but I'm still concerned about the amount of red in her eyes. We're keeping an eye on it ..making sure it doesn't get worse. Gaaaahh poor thing.

5 comments:

Alta said...

Good Luck Rose, hope you feel better soon, Make sure Mommy and Daddy spoil you this week :) lots of love Aunt Alta

Alta said...

Tom says to tell you we are all thinking of you and there is no such thing as too much Ice cream !!!

Driftwood and Pumpkin said...

Feel better, Rose! I had to stop in because I saw we share our name and the spelling! I was an elementary school teacher for 4 years, a tutor for 10 and now I teach photography. They say you have a twin in the world ;0)

John and Sharon said...

Oh, I remember when Ailsa had eye surgery at the IWK in 2005. They did a great job and everything went fine but still, it was no fun for anybody. I hope you feel better now Rose.

tracey said...

I didn't know Ailsa had surgery..were her eyes very red and how did drops and ointment go for you?