Forget Fridays...Tuesday the 13th..is bad luck day
Here's my car....not long after a deer tried to hitch a ride to school with me. He tried to get in through the window. But I wouldn't let him. So as far as I know he ran away. I haven't seen him since.
3 comments:
Bethanne
said...
Oh my god!! Is everyone else ok?? Any little kids in the car? That must have been so scary! Did you still drive to school like that?
It was just me in the car. I just felt a slight thump..and saw the deers head and then glass. I drove the rest of the way to school with the broken window. Today I found out the car is considered written off! I have a rental now but need to buy another one soon!
3 comments:
Oh my god!! Is everyone else ok?? Any little kids in the car? That must have been so scary! Did you still drive to school like that?
glad you are ok, was he like Mary's little lamb following you to school? I guess he got a little too close. Do you have areplacement car yet?
It was just me in the car. I just felt a slight thump..and saw the deers head and then glass. I drove the rest of the way to school with the broken window. Today I found out the car is considered written off! I have a rental now but need to buy another one soon!
Post a Comment