I'm interested in your thoughts..seriously. :)
1.Do you believe the government is doing too much, enough, or not enough to preserve our Canadian Culture?
2.In light of our close ties with the United States, do you feel it is possible for us to preserve a unique Canadian Culture and keep from becoming Americanized?
3.Should Canadian Cultural Legislation:
Continue to exist?
Be eliminated?
Be strengthened?
4.How important do you feel culture is to our economy?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Um... I'd like to answer all your questions but I don't feel qualified. I'll just make a general statement that Canadian government should do something to preserve Canadian culture, but whether it's more or less than they are at the moment, Idon't know. Here's what I also think: Nova Scotian parents should do more to preserve our culture so that our kids grow up with live music and dance, playing cards, outdoor parties, and close neighbourly relations, rather than growing up with MTV and video games that don't show our culture.
ok...Answer me this...
What do you think of when you think of Canadian culture??
I really, completely, totally feel that we are not going to become Americanized. At least I hope not..:)
I didn't even know there was a Canadian Legislation until I read this article!
I don't connect culture to economy myself but I was reading the article that stresses how connected they are and should be because of free trade...
This is what I was reading..it is long and sometimes dry ...but if you're interested....
http://www.international.gc.ca/trade-agreements-accords-commerciaux/fo/canculture.aspx?lang=en
Post a Comment