Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Ya gotta wear shades.
A very busy weekend for this family! After belated birthday fireworks on Friday night, Saturday we hit the open waters of the Halifax Harbour for some whale watching -or better put -whale chasing- since we really just chased the same two or three whales around..but still...very cool. Then Sunday some harvesting out of the garden and Monday , a trip to the cottage to play on the beach! Long weekends are rough ..I'm off to take a nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Where are all the pictures of the whales? We don't want to see you guys, WE WANT TO SEE THE WHALES! LOL
Cory
They were camera shy, besides, someone had to take the picture... LOL
Chris
We only got video of the whales...no pictures-- so deal with it Cory and enjoy looking at us! :)
What are you complaining about COry? I'm sure you've seen all pics and videos by now. Now me on the other hand....I can't get enough of little girl pics... keep em comin, I don't a wahooey about whales.
Post a Comment