Waiting for the bus...Lily thinks she should go too.Chris was nervous. Lily was confused. I was excited.
Rose was extremely excited!
and still is!
5 comments:
Alta
said...
Yay, Rose, Poor Lily is wondering why cant I go . Chris it is hard to let them go, now we are going through letting Mitchell drive the car with us now. Get used to letting them be independant. teach them well and they will be fine . There is my psyco babble for tonight. :) Glad she had a great day and Chris can get some sleep tonight.
5 comments:
Yay, Rose, Poor Lily is wondering why cant I go . Chris it is hard to let them go, now we are going through letting Mitchell drive the car with us now. Get used to letting them be independant. teach them well and they will be fine . There is my psyco babble for tonight. :) Glad she had a great day and Chris can get some sleep tonight.
Yay Rose, We hope you had a fantastic day at school.
How wonderful!! For Rose... are they full days or half? And how sad for Lily. Hope everybody is getting used to it.
I love it because it's so much fun at school! says rose. 5.
Full days She gets on the bus at 730 ish and home at 3 ish!
Post a Comment