I
Is it just me or is she singing Ode to Joy??? Mind you she does hear it a lot..we sing it to calm her down if she's crying..and Rose sings it a lot too...but listen...She actually started this yesterday and sang it almost perfectly!!! I know, I'm such a bragger -but who cares? She amazes me!
6 comments:
That is fantastic!!! You have every right to brag!!!
Definatly Ode to Joy, She is a musical genius! She was copying the tune and style of the music.
amazing!!
Chris tells me she does a much better job when she's playing in her own little world and not distracted by things like Rose's toy ..like when she was singing just before I got my camera out and distracted her.
She is a great singer, just like her Mommy and so smart too.
She's not only singing it but she IS an ode to joy
Post a Comment