Thursday, May 15, 2008

Pocket Treasure

While emptying Rose's jacket pocket to wash it..this is what I found...
one piece of sea glass from one of many walks on the beach with Gramma and Grampie
one yellow sea shell..ditto
one pine cone
one rock from a walk to the mail
3 flowers from our yard just picked today I'm guessing.....there was a dried up dead dandilion but I left it out cause it went in the garbage before I decided to take this pic.
Isn't that great! I love that these are the things she treasures and wants to hold onto. It actually reminded me of a blog I found once called Things I found in my pocket..or something like that but the stuff on the blog seemed forced and silly. I like Roses pockets so much more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What great treasures! Now I can't wait for my Wiggles to come out and start collecting stuff in her/his pockets.

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet!