Dear Daddy You look funny with your hands on the table. Your head looks hilarious. next family night you shoud do something like that, but with a different game.mommy got a kick out you! what games should we play? do you have any in mind love you love you love you love you love i lovvvvvvvvveyoooooou love rose eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ah, that is the best comment on a blog I have seen, ever. I think it's best to leave the particulars of that game a mystery. You are a pack of nutty squirrels all of you.
Next summer. Family Games Night. Scott-Strathdees and Reynolds Couttys. (Mahalia has just learned the meaning of cheating and is using it every chance she gets. We'll have that sorted by the summer!)
4 comments:
Dear Daddy
You look funny with your hands on the table. Your head looks hilarious. next family night you shoud do something like that, but with a different game.mommy got a kick out you! what games should we
play? do you have any in mind love you love you love you love you love i lovvvvvvvvveyoooooou
love rose eeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Ah, that is the best comment on a blog I have seen, ever. I think it's best to leave the particulars of that game a mystery. You are a pack of nutty squirrels all of you.
Next summer. Family Games Night. Scott-Strathdees and Reynolds Couttys. (Mahalia has just learned the meaning of cheating and is using it every chance she gets. We'll have that sorted by the summer!)
Oh...It's ooooooon!
Post a Comment