Skating on the pond...sledding and wiping out! Warming up with hot chocolate..snow days and no school.... I think I am learning to like winter...just a bit..
The outside looks awesome, the inside sounds awesome... I thought you'd always loved winter. I imagine you loving everything. Hm. We've had only about 3 weeks of mildly cold weather and beautiful snow and people here are really sick of it. I laugh at them.
Well ..truth be told I do love all of the seasons, and winter is really cool...but this time of year I REALLY miss summer...and beaches...and sunshine..warm sunshine...sand...
9 comments:
Very Jealous - looks brill fun
John
It was fun..but now it's bitterly cold out and we are staying inside...board games and movies it is! :)
Looks like they"re having lots of fun .Is this when they were playing ambulance?
Oops I meant GrammaLOL
No...GrammaLOL :) This was a couple of days earlier!
No...GrammaLOL :) This was a couple of days earlier!
The outside looks awesome, the inside sounds awesome... I thought you'd always loved winter. I imagine you loving everything. Hm.
We've had only about 3 weeks of mildly cold weather and beautiful snow and people here are really sick of it. I laugh at them.
Well ..truth be told I do love all of the seasons, and winter is really cool...but this time of year I REALLY miss summer...and beaches...and sunshine..warm sunshine...sand...
and barefeet...and no snowpants, hats,mittens, boots, zippers, runny noses....
Post a Comment