Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Camping the Cape (Breton)

Check out these waves at Meat Cove! Actually, this pic does not do them justice! They were about two stories high! Seriously ..really..they were! The beach dropped off sharply at the point where you see the waves cresting here.
We walked along Skyline and look what we found!! How cool is that! ?
Yoga on the skyline..I have a picture of all of us girls doing this but they didnt say I could post their pictures..So here I am! lol If anyone knows yoga..tell me..am I supposed to have my arms straight in this pose or round?
After the hike..proof we survived!
And the camping crew minus mom n dad... they went to Tim Hortons and missed this group picture.

6 comments:

John and Sharon said...

I love that yoga picture!! I remember being at Meat Cove, a pretty incredible place. Why don't the girls want us to see their yoga poses?

tracey said...

My nieces are the girls...Rose and Lily would be fine..and my neices were fine with most of the pictures..But I forgot to ask them if the yoga pics were ok to post- so until I get the ok..I'll hold off. :)

Bethanne Reynolds said...

Were you laughing while doing yoga? That's my last experience with you and yoga... remember? We couldn't stop laughing and I've never gotten past those memories... well done you. And hurray for all of you together. It must have been awesome!

tracey said...

I was laughing! It wouldn't be yoga otherwise! It was making fun of the photo for the skyline in the Doers and Dreamers guide...they have all the beautiful scenery to show and they chose to have some chick doing that pose as their ad.

John and Sharon said...

Ha ha!! I thought you were a serious yoga chick. You look like you know what you're doing, and you look pretty flexible! I used to watch early am yoga on tv and think I wanted to do it. Eventually I realised I wanted to be on the balcony of a sunny hacienda with the beautiful people.

tracey said...

Aaahhh...a sunny hacienda...that would be lovely....