
We went camping in Digby last week end. Here is one of our campsites. Check out those fire pits! They are washer tubs attached to lawn mowers. And they were totally portable. We could move them to where we wanted a fire! Very convenient!

This is the Northern Light. We actually saw whales from this coast! Very cool. Next time we go out on a boat!

Here is the balancing rock. You walk about a km and a half then down 236 steps. But it is well worth it.

We found some wild Lily on the walk to the balancing rock. :)

This boat's name was Star Trek. I like this picture. I need reminders of where we were. Names of places in pictures should be a constant.
We also went to Western Point light house..The second oldest in NS. And when it threatened rain the next day, we headed into Digby where they were celebrating scallop days where we saw their parade and some Buskers on the waterfront. The rain was kind and held off until we left. Literally just at the end of the busker entertainment. This concludes your tour of Digby neck. :)
5 comments:
Didn't anyone have a nice feed of fresh Digby scallops??
Nice, very nice. If the heat of the barbecue could power the blade, you could walk the mower around, and cut the grass while your chops are cooking.
I know! So handy...now we need to invent the mower cooker!
Wouldn't you LOVE to be there when the rock falls finally?
I know! That's what we said Bethanne!
And Aubrey..I don't like scallops..I don't think anyone else but Chris does!
Post a Comment