I know, they sound like something for indigestion, but they are tv characters with numbers on their tummies!. I might visit this blog daily and add new additions.
your very own washer for tossing fence building teaching your husband how to mow a lawn kids grade 5 community the happy book and 1000awesomethings.com
Sisters Family Love Peace Grampie jokes Walking to the theater in a snow storm with your dad. Freshly fallen snow at the cottage. The silence of being underwater.
10 comments:
swimming goggles
starfish
Lego people
-Sharon
swimming
waving to Mrs Muir out the window
the dentist
Numtums
-Claire
I thought of more..
waves -all sorts
warm sand
hot chocolate
lists
what are numtums?
I know, they sound like something for indigestion, but they are tv characters with numbers on their tummies!. I might visit this blog daily and add new additions.
ceilidh dancing
lilacs
packing suitcases
-Sharon
haha! Please do!
I'm off to google Numtums now!
Rose added :
dancing
helping animals
beach
bikes
Lily added:
beach towels
flowers
sunshine
Great Dad's
Yes,
Dad whistling
Dad deedledee-deeing
Dad snoring
Dad's crinkly eyes
My girls' dad playing them guitar at breakfast
Sharon
your very own washer for tossing
fence building
teaching your husband how to mow a lawn
kids
grade 5
community
the happy book
and
1000awesomethings.com
by Bethanne :)
Sisters
Family
Love
Peace
Grampie jokes
Walking to the theater in a snow storm with your dad.
Freshly fallen snow at the cottage.
The silence of being underwater.
This is it for now...I may come back...:)
Brother John
Post a Comment