This pond is ice covered but with just a skim of water that you can see when the wind blows and it ripples across like grass does in wind. Rose swore she saw a whale under the ice. Lily just wanted to sit.
Friday, December 30, 2011
Taking a break from our break..
After opening presents at home we took off for the grandparents the next day. We spent the next few days visiting and resting and walking in the park.
This pond is ice covered but with just a skim of water that you can see when the wind blows and it ripples across like grass does in wind. Rose swore she saw a whale under the ice. Lily just wanted to sit.
This pond is ice covered but with just a skim of water that you can see when the wind blows and it ripples across like grass does in wind. Rose swore she saw a whale under the ice. Lily just wanted to sit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a peaceful picture. I could sit next to them for ages....if I had a thermos of hot chocolate. Which I would be very willing to share.
If I was going to take a break from a break, that's where I'd like to be. There can be no break that's Breakier than that pond. Wow. Or... that pond with those two girls sitting there as peaceful as the pond!
I love how pictures lie. Rose was quite hyper..Lily was quite exhausted. but my what a quiet picture....
Post a Comment