Sunday, December 11, 2011

Merry Christmas!

Gingerbread house fun! Always around Lily's birthday we head into the art gallery and get sugared up!


Lily wanted to go bowling for her birthday this year.. Their first time bowling ..too fun!








I love Santa!







He is so cool and funny and loves kids!







He told Rose and Lily a story of how their Daddy stole his cookies when he was a little boy and Santa followed the trail of cookie crumbs to his bedroom! HA! They were so full of giggles after this visit!







3 comments:

John and Sharon said...

Oh he is a great Santa! And what made Lily want to bowling if she had never done it before?

Bethanne said...

I love the stickers "admit one" ... what did she admit? That she stole a candy while making the house? That bowling was better than she'd thought it would be? Have they improved the santa beards or is that just a super santa?

tracey said...

That is the real deal my friend...I totaly belive in this Santa..no lie. At one point in the line up he looked over ..directly at Rose and made the two finger pointing to his eye then at Rose sign for "I'm watching you kid." Totally scared her! Ha! :)