Saturday, April 23, 2011
Leading up to Easter
The girls are super excited for the Easter Bunny..Luckily, we have had many things to help distract us from the question..how many more days?? We spent the day with Bethanne on Tuesday, had a lovely soup thanks to Rita, and a lovely visit..then we stole Bethanne and Mahalia took them to our house and convinced Mahalia she needs to be 3. Mahalia fell in a mud puddle and needed a bath with all hands helping..so..
Rose and Lily followed suit...
I laughed so much when I first saw them doing this (pic below) I had to share it...Future synch swimmers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ha ha!! Nice strategic picture to show people that the girls wear helmets in your yard for a reason! And I love how V and I are just ignoring you and chatting in that pic. I hope we weren't too rude. Thanks for an awesome time!
hahaha! I know..how rude! :) Rose took some great pictures! But the pic with you guys looking at the camera had Chris and Lily looking grumpy..so I choose the one with you two chatting..and John chatting to someone out of the pic and chris and lily smiling.
Post a Comment